Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So Random 11

Experience is the best teacher. Yes, i'm truly agree. Why? beacuse learn from that. Like Barney said" so,so,so i'm made my mistake. I learn from my mistake". Barney you're so kind.Seriously.hehe..siapa tak tengok barney boleh terjun bangunan sekarang! peace.

So many things happen. People do change. From bad to good and from good to evil. For me, i think that attitude can be change and develop. In 2012, I try to forgive and also make apologize for my mistake. more grateful and appreciate thing and people around you (before this pun mmg appreciate..huhu).

I'm just to say that, sometimes we dont realize we make people offend by our word. Some of them just talk and offend wothout knowing this. You really make people sentap. I'm not talking about me. Im just want people appreciate each other and forgive.

So, when you feel mad with you know who, try to think what kindness she/he done to you. From that, at least you will feel "sejuk sikit hati aku nih".because actually people ni baik bukannlah teruk mana.haaa..see?

macam aku kata tadi, attitude can be change and develop. disetiap kepahitan mesti ada kemanisan dihujungnya. Berubahlah pada sesuatu yang baik. Percayalah, sesiapa pun akan menerima dan memaafkan orang yang berubah pada sesuatu yang baik..

*tak faham tak apa* sekadar pandangan dan renungan bersama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...