Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pretty Little Liars

"Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave"

Do you ever heard this song?yes i do.I listen to this song about 2 years ago. first because my friends have it and second in gossip girl season 2(if i'm not mistaken)

I love to watch tv series like vampire diaries, gossip girl, smallville and many more coz for me it just a waste when i am watching a movie then the ending is not like i'm expecting it!



From my observation all the series is adapted from the novel.Latest, my friends give me the new tv show which is "Pretty Little Liars". It's about 5 best friends who keep secret each other.There are Alison DiLaurentis ,Emily Fields,Hanna Marin,Spencer Hastings and Aria Montgomery.One night at a sleepover Alison is missing and after a year they found Alison dead body in her home.The girl part ways until a year and before attending Alison funeral they received horrifying message from a stalker named "A".'A' threatens to tell secrets from the past and present to the people that give a problems to the girls.


Aria's secret is having a relationship with her English teacher Mr Fitz


Alison.She knows all her friends secret but she keep her secret by herself.No one know her secret.


Hanna Marin.Always want to be popular.She lost weight after met with Alison


Emily Fields.Pretty but what a waste she is lesbian with her closet friends, Mona.


Spencer Hastings.She always flirt with her sister's boyfriends.So she doesn't have a good relationship with her sis

Till the end of this season I have no idea who is "A".From what I googled Alison have a twins and her twins want to messed up their relationship.I can't wait for the next season!*never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...